Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There's A First For Everything...




I decided to start this blog so that friends and family could see updates, thoughts, and sometimes just pure randomness that is going on and associated with our wedding in August of 2011! I also need help and ideas because I'm a busy person and like other points of view (especially creative ones since i tend to lack in that area of expertise!)
I've never "blogged", never had a blog, never read blogs, dont understand where they got the term "blog" from but am starting to like the idea...i think... Although I'm not great at it and not too disiplined, ill try to keep up to date with some fun stuff going on throughout the next 16 months in terms of planning and organizing an amazing and unforgettable wedding!
Derek and I, and those who know us well, understand how important it is for us to have one huge celebration - a massive party celebrating two incredible families coming together.We also need a huge pick-me-up after some of the rough times we've had over the past year.
So, come visit often and ill try my best to keep up with it and keep you all updated on our plans, ideas, pictures and randomness that occurs throughout the months leading up to that amazing day!
:)

1 comment: